Saturday 3 December 2016

WELCOME !

Welcome welcome welcome sweet friends to my new blog, for those of you that know me will know that I always call my crafting space.... 'My Crafty Cave' ... where much 'phaffing' occurs and that includes layers & layers of paints and inks upon the fingers whilst listening to music and drinking copius amounts of coffee and lemon tea and having a daily search for something I had on a desk the night before !!
I'm not going to rush this blog I want it to grow slowly as I learn new skills and techniques etc etc, ... about 4 months ago I found 2 new loves in my light .....

                1......      ART JOURNALLING !!! ...  in any way shape or form ! .. I already have have around 12 completed journals (I will bring you pictures  soon) ..all showcasing different types of art, I love the mixed media ones and must say I'm at my happiest doing them, there's no mistakes to be had .. & if you do ... well bring out the Gesso !

                2....     the GELLI plate !!! ...how the heck did I live without one before hand eh ??? ... there's nothing better than a rainy afternoon & time spent watching magic happen !! ... I shall also be bringing you some of these makes as well

   So that's enough from me for now... will be back real soon .. Happy Phaffing !

Here's a couple of Journal pages to look at until the next time !







See You All Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment